Thursday, April 7, 2016

Almost Finished!

Hi everyone! I am really excited to say that I am almost finished! My double page spread is really coming together nicely. I am planning on taking a drive over to Miami to capture some really great pictures of the Miami skyline towards the afternoon/evening. I would really like to try to have both pictures of the scene during the day and the night when it is all lit up because I want to give myself the option of using both. I will insert the picture at the end, and continue to work on my story. It is coming along very well, I want to go to each of these restaurants and eat their dishes! I am going to change the part where I want to include a signature drink for each place because some of the restaurants do not have special drinks from their country. Instead, I am going include an appetizer, a main entrĂ©e, and a dessert. My article is fitting in with my theme of decadence and indulgence beautifully because the restaurants are just that. 


Italy: Il Gabbiano
Japan: Zuma
Greece: Mandolin Aegean Bistro
Cuba: Larios on the Beach


I am extremely eager to finally show you my magazine! I will be posting my final product on Sunday and I hope you all will leave comments letting me know what you think! I showed a few more of my classmates my pages today and they were blow away. It is such a good feeling knowing you created something really special. I feel like I achieved one of my goals of "wowing" my peers. Their expressions and reactions are worth hard work and effort I have put into every single detail. As well as my final product, I will also be posting a creative critical reflection (the third part of my project) on Sunday so you all can see my thought process and my reflection on this amazing journey of creating a magazine! 


Keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment