Saturday, April 2, 2016

More Brainstorming

Hello everyone! So today I researched more for my two page spread. I decided that I want to separate and categorize my two page spread by the 7 continents and discuss around 2-3 restaurants for each continent. I will explain how each restaurant brings something different to the table (literally and metaphorically) by picking out the best dishes and talking about the traditions they take part in according to which country they belong to. I would really like to go to each restaurant I choose after I conduct more to do interviews and to take pictures of either the scenery or the food.

As for the layout, I would like to use a really cool layout for the title page because I love the look of having a full page for the title. For the rest of the pages, I would like to use either 2 or 3 columns per page for the content of the restaurants. I am very interested in designs like these two layouts:

                                              

I am still going to need to research more restaurants and then I will start on my two page spread. As for an update on the rest of my magazine, I have continued to edit my cover page and put the rest of my cover lines. I am going to feature the table of contents that I have created for my project, but my table of contents for my full magazine is going to be about 6 pages.

For now I am going to finish coming up with ideas for my two page spread and start writing my article, I'm so excited! 


No comments:

Post a Comment