Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Just a Little More Research

Hello everyone! Today I have been continuing research on each of my restaurants, looking up their top dishes, their reviews, and their traditions. I will incorporate all of these aspects into my article for each restaurant. I would like to include a description for each restaurant, why my audience should go there and, food wise, I want to exhibit the best entrée, drink, and dessert that represents each country the best. Even though it would be extremely ideal to have a photo of each item from each restaurant, it is just not feasible. I would also like to go out and get a picture of each restaurant, but that doesn't seem too practical for me right now either. However, what I can do, and what I want to do, is take a photo of the miami skyline and use this one picture for the background of my two page spread. This photo would symbolize Miami as a whole and how it is a pretty small city that has the world inside of it.

 I am aiming to capture a photo similar to this one: 


Miami Skyline


I think this is the best way to incorporate visuals for this part of my production because it gives my audience a broader view of Miami and it would represent each restaurant inside of the city. I am really hoping I get to capture a photo as good as this one that I am visualizing in my head, but if not I will come up with a plan B. 

Stay tuned readers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment