Friday, April 14, 2017

Feeling It

Happy Birthday to me!!! The time has finally come for me to reveal to all of you my production. I think it shows how much I love this project to be excited to write to you today and upload my production. Our movie theater trailer, our social media trailer, our website and our film poster has all been completed and ready to shine on it's own. Asher and I have used Youtube to upload our trailers so that all spectrums of our audience can be subjected to it. Of course, we will be distributing our production across various platforms as we previously mentioned, but Youtube is a great place to showcase them all at once. 

Now, it is with my great pleasure to introduce to you all- Feel Again


Trailer #1: 



Trailer #2: 






Link to website: Feel Again 



Movie Poster: 





I hope all of you enjoy every part of our project and all aspects of the production. 

Thank you all for going through this journey with Asher and I, it's been a great one! Enjoy! 


- Taylor 


No comments:

Post a Comment