Saturday, March 26, 2016

Editing in progress...

I am currently in the process of the continuation of my editing, so I do not have a final product just yet. I am a perfectionist, and sometimes that is a weakness of mine since I want every little detail to be perfect. Editing graphics takes a while if you know what you're doing and if you're doing it right. I love creating graphics and I always want to try something new and make something different, which is what takes longs because I create all possible options before settling with just one. I am overly enjoying creating these pieces, to the point where I don't want to do anything else. It's all I think about. If I'm not editing on my pages on the computer, I'm on Pinterest searching more ideas. 

So with that being said, I am going to continue meticulously edit my pages until they are absolutely ready. 

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I love your little updates and your idea overall. I would just love to have a bit more your own visuals, even though looking at your blog makes me hungry. Especially with your choosing of the magazine medium and especially with this update I would have loved to see a lot more of your own progeress. I would also like you to go a lot more in depth with your posts. However, I appreciate the realism within your posts (the pasta), it gives off a very personal feel, which I feel some blogs lack.

    ReplyDelete